Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Ma Nerd Boy KiKi^^ Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | 9:57 PM | 0 comments

Hi, guys! Wat pe tuh?? HeHe... Boring kew?? X de keje nk buat?? :P
Heeee~ Today i want to share with all of you about my Favourite STAR >.<
HE IS ....




LEE KIKWANG (BEAST/B2ST) !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeap! He is my favourite STAR! I love him sooooooo muchie <3 
He is so hot & cute! He is a very talented person too :)
I love watching his sexy dance! Haha~ Besides, his voice are SO AWESOME & SWEET!
I wanna hear his voice everyday^^ Hehe :3 He is a very funny person too!
He always makes me laugh all day~ He makes my life more cheerful! Gomawo Oppa :)


*Aww !!! Even his nerd look is so cute! Saranghae <3

Aiii... Bole jdi gilew dibuatnye :) I also make a cute nickname for him too! I called him KiKi!
Aegyo~ His cute face is too CUTE for me stare at it for 1 minute! I already knock down of smiling too much for 10 seconds! Aaah~ Lookie him smiling makes me SOOOOOO HAPPY :D

           
HE IS SO DARN HAWT !!! >.< *FAINTS....
KiKi's abs & muscles are like.... ( OMG! ) *Drooling* Kekeke :P
You know what i mean... Hehe^^ Don't watch too long eh! You will faint :P 

HELP! HE WILL MELT US ALL! :D
KiKi's trademark is "BYE-YEOM" ! He is just too cute for words :)
Here's a video of KiKi's collection of BYE-YEOM! :D
 
SARANGHAE, KIKI OPPA <3 Neomu neomu neomu Joahae!