Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Infinite Challenge Day 3 : An Infinite song that reminds you of someone Monday, October 10, 2011 | 10:34 PM | 0 comments

Tumblr_lf4gg9xnyi1qbv6wmo1_500_large
L wae u so handsome?? xD


\anyeong chinguyaa!/
Hari ni syasya nk speaking bole tak?

\ Tak bulehhhh /

BWOH?! Suka atau tidak, syasya still nak speaking jugak! KEKEKE #kejam
Kays, whateverr. I will start the challenge now...[ today post is gonna be short though... ]

 An Infinite song that reminds you of someone

 Hmmmm I'm not pretty sure about this one. When I hear their songs, I can only think about Infinite ~ Can I skip this? OTL ; ~ ;

P/s : Sorry I didn't accomplish today challenge. I'm gonna skip this day~~ I'm going to be hiatus for a week because my final exam is near the block now! But I will try to update the challenges If I'm not busy ; ~ ; Goshh, I'm gonna miss you guys! Gudnite chingus!! <3

 
I will miss chu baby~ T ^ T

Labels: