Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// why are you being like this? Friday, April 1, 2011 | 4:46 PM | 6 comments

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liogm4otK51qe2gajo1_500.jpg
Am I the only one who being left?

Anyeong blog-walkers..
syasya ngah pening + sedih = stressed gile
nk tau knape??

It's about... friendship 
yeah, my chingu..
well I can't tell you her name.. 
so I'll just call her purple.

purple is my very very very awesome chingu.
she is a really cool girl~
I'm so happy that I'd met her & be her chingu.
But... There's something worried me..

purple & I were in different class.
So we can only see each other in recess,
because she's so cool, she got new chingu in her class.
Well, her new chingu is my chingu too, that doesn't bother me much..
but... they look so close like bestfriends.. they even
share secrets without me noticing! 
& they even gossip with each other.. 

When we walk together, purple & her chingu talk
about their own 'news' in their class..
And I feel somehow been left out..
seeing them laughing & smiling makes
me feel.....envious? spiteful? heartburning?
NO.

Jealous? YES.

And 1 more thing.
We all had our own 'Kokurikulum' club..
In fact, purple & me are in the same club
until she change it without my notice!
Uhh. That doesn't bother me much cuz I neva came at all *HaHa*
But, what I'm very mad about is
she never ever asks me to join AT ALL!

I'm scared if she forgot about me & left from my sight..
I don't wanna lost my ultimate chingu T-T

~~~~

Here's the fact :

purple still care for me :)

Yup! Even she is very stubborn or whatsoever
she still care for me & we are still the best chingu ever!
But, It's possible for her to leave me, right? T-T

Ooh. I hope we can be chingu forever!!!

PEACE! 




P/S : This is the most emotional entry I'd ever post!
           And for those who doesn't know what 'chingu' is.
It means friend/bestfriend in korean.