Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// miss chu ~ Wednesday, October 19, 2011 | 6:46 PM | 0 comments

Happy 2nd Anniversary BEAST oppas!! syasya rindu sngt kt korg ! 비스트 사랑해 ♥


\anyeongHA-SE-YOOO/

 I miss chu guys so much!!! #happyhappy although bbrp hari je syasya tak online except for today. Esok strt exam but asal syasya still online nih?? Uhhh tak tau lahh XD syasya rindu korg like crazy ~ Oooookay syasya tak tau nk tulis apa dah, I will see you guys few weeks more T^T wait until my sis came back with le laptop then I can online like forever! Muahahahaha #evil laugh

Syasya will continue le Challenge afterwards arasso? Oh and sebenarnya syasya ada bnyk cerita hot cool nak cerita kt korg but busy la dehhh =______= anyways, wish me luck on my exams!! syasya aja aja fighting! fighting! fighting! >:D

currently listening to Girls Generation - The Boys <3