Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// MYNAME fandom :D Saturday, October 29, 2011 | 9:00 PM | 0 comments

Gumwoo, Insoo, JunQ, Chaejin & Seyong <3


\Ollo people!/

 First of all, syasya sedeyh sngt Infinite da end their promotion for Paradise #gilacepatmasaberlalu. But gembira jugak sebab dorang dapat rehat sepenuhnya~ syasya harap dorang cepat comeback dengan album baru..bukan dorang je but BEAST also!!! #goshhImissthemfreakingmuch

 Today syasya nak update sikit pasal Rookie Boy group MYNAME !! Not your name but MYNAME, ara? :) I know it's a weird name but I think a lot about their fanclub name......NO NAME?? XD #joking

 Kayy, about today post.... syasya sudah jadi fan dengan MYNAME ! OMG korang tgk tak mv dorang? COOL AND ADDICTING! I love the song!! I swear I replay the mv lik  about 20 times a day!!! #sampai syasya tak boleh nak focus study nihh.

 TWO members caught my heart, they are JunQ and Seyong !! I love them both but sadly I choose Seyong than JunQ...


 

 OTL this kid ruins my bias list !! By the way, he really reminds me of Kiki/Kikwang :) He is a cute talented dork like kiki as well :* I miss him already!!!

 And uhh, korang perasan tak muka JunQ sama macam DooJoon sikit?? //keakusorangjeyangperasan?? Dia da hensem but skinny gila kalah model XD I already have a nickname for him. I call him "ChipmunQ" cute tak?? Hahaha :D