Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Lights Go on Again with B2ST~ Saturday, November 20, 2010 | 12:19 PM | 0 comments

Beast were back on MUSIC BANK yesterday, 19 November 2010! (Yippeeyy~)
Waaa the best LIVE ever~ Well, I didn't watch that show yesterday >.<
(Totally forgot...) Aish! But no worries! I can still watch the full 
performances in http://www.allkpop.com/ :D 
(Btw, ulangan MUSIC BANK pd ari isnin next week!) 

Beast sings 'Lights Go on Again','I Like you the best' & 'Beautiful'
from their new album 'Lights Go on Again' ^^ (best mehh~)
Giler bestt lar... lagu dorg :D 
Perghh performances dorg lagi ar...MELETOP with cuteness~ kekeke
Dun worry guys! I'll post the performances! <3

BEAST BACK STAGE






Beast are back! Haha the boys are so cute :)
 
BEAST - BEAUTIFUL


Waaa~ I Love this performance! Kiki's wink (like omg!) haha Dong Woon
"Beauties, Saranghae!" *crowd goes wild!* & the other boys are so cute
dancing so baby-ish? LoL haha cute gilew XD



BEAST - I LIKE YOU THE BEST

My 2nd fave song <3 Haha i love their cute dancing :)
LOL @ 0:52 ! Hahaha they r so cute :D

BEAST - LIGHTS GO ON AGAIN


 
Aah~ They have the sweetest voice ever! Love the song especially 
Junhyung's sweet whisper rap :) Hahaha DooJoon is cute there!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR PERFORMANCE NEXT FRIDAY ON MUSIC BANK!
I HOPE THEY WIN^^ NOPE... I KNOW THEY ARE GONNA WIN^^
SARANGHAE BEAST~ LOVE YA