Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Day 5 : The Best Singer in Infinite Wednesday, November 9, 2011 | 7:14 PM | 0 comments

LoL! Look at their epic face !! ahh Yeollie-ah... *faints


\Holla earthlings!/

 Like my new template?? Penat syasya edit itu ini and akhirnya siap jugak...puas hati syasya :) Although nampak sesak sikit, syasya bertekad nak guna template ni forever #tiputipu. Ok let's start le challenge^^


Day 5 : The Best Singer in Infinite



Ohmagod...those muscles > <
 \yawn/ Apa punya soalan...senang je jawapannye, of course GyuLeader <3 Why? Because he has this sweet and this-tingly-feeling like voice :) Whenever I hear his voice, when he is talking or singing, I had this tingly-jumping feeling! OTL I dunno how to explain this but his singing just made my day~ Especially when he sings his song "Because" I almost died  :P Other than him, Woohyun also has amazing voice ~ #WooGyu shipper. Aww I really wish Sunggyu make a duet with Woohyun. (I love both of their voices!) That would be epic XD


@3:16 Gyu-Tongue #faints

Mianhae to the Sunggyu Wifey out there. Sya keterlaluan ke? Calm down ya hand ok. Yeolie tetap di hati > <

Labels: