Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Feeling BLUE~ Saturday, November 27, 2010 | 10:25 AM | 0 comments

I'm feeling so BLUE today!! But I'm not 
feeling sad or whatever...It's because I am
shivering cold!! My Dad bought an air-conditional &
put it in the living room! Now I can watch the TV confortably
without feeling hot :D

Besides feeling so cold, I'm feeling so COOL
hearing CNBLUE's songs! wahahaha :D
My favourite Band <3 
♥ Jung Yong Hwa (Leader)
♥ Lee Jong Hyun
♥ Kang Min Hyuk
♥ Lee Jung Shin  


Here's their profiles :D




Yonghwa
Full Name: Jung Yong Hwa (정용화)
Japanese Name: ヨンファ
Date of Birth: June 22, 1989
Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Main Rapper, Guitarist
Height Weight : 180 cm, 63 kg



Jonghyun
Full Name: Lee Jong Hyun (이종현)
Japanese Name: ジョンヒョン
Date of Birth: May 15, 1990
Position: Main Vocalist, Guitarist
Height Weight : 182 cm, 64 kg



Minhyuk
Full Name: Kang Min Hyuk (강민혁)
Japanese Name: ミンヒョク
Date of Birth: June 28, 1991
Position: Vocalist, Drummer
Height Weight : 184 cm, 60 kg



Jungshin
Full Name: Lee Jung Shin (이정신)
Japanese Name: ジョンシン
Date of Birth: September 15, 1991
Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Bassist
Height Weight : 186, 66 kg

I LOVE THEIR SONGS! Best gilew :D
My fave are 'I'm a Loner' & 'Love' !





Wanna download 'Love' ?? Open this link :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmj4jz5zdnq 




Wanna download 'I'm a Loner' ?? Open this link :)
http://www.4shared.com/file/197060402/7f31ada6/01___CN_Blue__-_.html