Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// I miss them gilew2... Thursday, December 23, 2010 | 8:25 PM | 0 comments

 
 
Annyeonghaseyo~ hoho korg da dengar lagu b2st units x??? 
Best gilew!! B2ST dibahagikn ngn 3 grup ; 
Junseob & Doowoon & Kiseung <3
grup masing2 ade sediakn sbuah lagu specially to us fans B2UTY!
yupp dorg yg cipta lirik sndiri tau x??? hargai their love :3
aaaaa....lagu paling best *in my opinion* is...
Junseob - Thanks to ^^
*in fact, sume lagu best but this song is more *bermakna* to me*
I love this song bcuz... They r saying thank u to B2UTY *Oh gosh*
They r appreciate our support & love <3
*ahhh syg kt korg gak* YOU'RE WELCOME!! hehehe ^^
hurmmm...lagu ni buat aq nanges gak *huhuhu*
I'M PROUD TO BE A B2UTY ^__^
*sokong2* 

& Yeapp their teasers r funny & cute~ *best*
Lagu "When the door closes" pon best gak!!!!
the DooWoon bro make this song~ the song is sad & sweet...
dorg main piano tau x?! *gentleman gilew* hehehe
yeahhh this song makes me wnna make a river!! sedeyh mehhh...
kalo x caye, tgk la eng subs die!! khas utk org yg sdg *deeply in love*
hehehe...*Don't let go your hands to the precious person* Okay??
*yeap mine is KiKi! huahuahua*

And lastly but not least.... KISEUNG <3
dorg nyanyi lgu "Let it Snow"
A sexy ballad song *juz for me* hahaha 
It's for everyone :P *No! Us B2UTY^^*
Bilew KiKi nyanyi lagu ni... I felt something...
I MISS AJ!!!!!! T^T oOoo my hubby~
HuHu~ I wish AJ is back again...
But nvm, since he is B2ST now... I will still support him & love him than anyone! :)
Waaaa...when he sing this song... *goosebumps* haha!
his voice is sexy as ever!!! kekekeke~ & his dance...*uwaaahhh flawless*
Our Prince Jang~ *I dun like him much but when he sing...I hav this aura...
*but i cant tell u guys what is it* hehe...

B2ST FIGHTING! WE B2UTY WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SIDE
SUPPORT & LOVE YOU ALWAYS~ NO MATTER 24 HOURS 
WE SPEND WITH YOU GUYS! WE ARE PROUD
TO BE A B2UTY^^ TAKE CARE & MERRY CHRISTMAS
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND ALSO MY NAMPYEON, KIKI
영원히 당신을 사랑