Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// BEAST SCARED OF BUGS!! Saturday, December 4, 2010 | 4:59 PM | 0 comments

Yoww!! Yesterday Music Bank & Inkigayor so DAEBAK with
Beast performanceof 'BEAUTIFUL'!! Eventhought I'd missed
'beautiful' on Music Bank yesterday O_O
But still I can watch it in allkpop.com!
Yeapp~ Thanks for upload the vid~~Kamsahamnida2~ :3

Guess what! BEAST SCARED OF BUGS!
Hahaha!!!! *___* funny seyh :P
They all screamed when they see bugs! LOL!
I'll post you the vid below~




READ THE DESCRIPTION BELOW THE VIDEO
 


*Skip to 1:11 until 03:10 !!!*
-Sorry I didn't cut it- (not my vid)
So Daebak vid ever!!!! :D
-PLEASE DO COMMENT-