Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// KwangSya is BACK! Thursday, January 27, 2011 | 5:34 PM | 0 comments



Cute Innocent Puppy Face :3


Annyeong!!

Waaa…da lama aq x re-blog… Mianehyo >.<
Heee~ Rindu gilew kt korg, my ULTIMATE STALKERS!
Uwahahaha!

Now-now… psg mata korg & read this.

I’ve been busy ( very very very busy ) lately… bukan ape, skola derrr! And when there is school, there will always have SO MANY HOMEWORKS! *auu I hate that ‘H’ word!*

& Selain drpd homework, aq da ADDICTED ngan tumblr
Lakz…& it’s all because of NICK! Hahaha!

Aigoo…bnyk lagi aq nk crite kt korg..but until here lahh~
Nak buat homework nie =,=

Byeee~

P/S : Follow me on tumblr! http://syasya-heart-kpop.tumblr.com/