Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Lonely Yoseobie :( Friday, January 14, 2011 | 6:54 PM | 0 comments

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/224361865.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1295016539&Signature=xDArWPmd67P5oziiOwB2HRUtYIU%3D 

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/224353285.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1295016542&Signature=PvbUGwNZXJwDaGqEm3r1ntyFPcI%3D

Annyeonghaseyo~ the DiGi Kpop Party yesterday were successfully launched *But I didn't even come T^T*

& the B2st boys, 4Minute & G.Na already fly to Korea T^T
Boohoo... I will MISS THEM! cube family!!!! >.<
aah... *cries like a baby*

Read the title?? yeapp...Look at the pictures above....guess who??
Right! It was Yoseob! my cute lil aegy^^ hurmm he's alone in a room....bored....
Since KiKwang his appa didnt come, so he must sleep alone in a room...huhuhu ciannyeww
both of them :P

P/S : I dunno wat to write about..hehe so I write it short & I use my own language *syasya's language*
       LOLLLL!! hahaha...phm2 je la ape aq ckpkn nie...kekeke