Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// So Effing cute! Monday, January 31, 2011 | 2:07 PM | 0 comments

Just like the title says...SO EFFING CUTE!! XD
kalo korg x tau ape tu 'Effing' gi carik kamus :P
Hehe look at the pic below :)


Doojoon has seriously infected everyone with Doopose 
Hey! It's the Doospose! :O

From the pic *Thunder,DongWoon,Mir,DooJoon*
It's the MBLEAST :D hehe... They all influenced with the Doopose >.>
Goshh..The Doopose is very popular recently..next time, I will use this pose :)
Ahhh asal dorg ni cute sngt2?? o_O
Geram aq tgk...LoL.. Ha! BTW, I love Woonie's white hoodie! Or should i call it Blouse??
hahaha...so pretty....Eh? Thunder's hair is black now?? Hoorraayyyy~ I love it :D
He looks more asian & handsome now *_*
But Mir.........r u gettin' blonde?? Uhuhuh...I love ur old hair T^T
But anyways, u look more manlier :D but i will miss ur aegyo face >.<
Kekeke Yoon Leader, i love ur hat..Pfft! *no really!*
From the conclusion I see from the picture...
DooJoon has seriously infected everyone with the Doopose

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
SO. EFFING. CUTE.

THIS IS WHAT "SO EFFING CUTE!" I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Ohemgee...why r they so cute?? wae? wae? WAEEE?? haha *micheo*
Woonie! u look sooooo adorable with the cute Peace Pose xD
Trying to be the REAL maknae are u?? keke..of course u are^^
Heee I bet Yoseobie is jealous now xD

And Junhyung........

I.NEVA.EVA.SEE.YOU.SMILLING.SO.CUTE.BEFORE.IN.MY.WHOLE.LIFE!
*okayy here comes the micheo part*
YOOUUUUUU AAARRREEE SOOOOO EFFFIIINNNGGG CUTEEEEE!
For da first time i see u do the AEGYO! omg omg omg...I almost faint seeing
the other side of u! hahaha...What a cute rapper :3

ISH ISH ISH....I wanna pinch ur cheeks >:)
soo adorable! Can I keep you?? hahaha...Nvm, KiKi is enough :P

But seriously!! I felt weird lookin' at u with da aegyo face... xD
But it's okay! I'm fine with that..hehe :)

~Well until here lah...I will post lots of pic for ya next time..See ya~