Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Holiday??? Friday, March 11, 2011 | 7:20 PM | 0 comments

anyeong!!
weee~ cuti 1 minggu~~
hurrayyy :D

I was like..

 

Then, I remembered of sumthing..





I'd mny homeworks to do!







I tried to ignore it...



But i juz cnt stop thinking about it!




without wasting times, i took out my homeworks & do it..

 

but then, i thought of sumthing..

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lglfd59eqP1qdodat.gif

who really does it??
 This concerns me. All I do on Fridays is blobify on the couch, watch TV, and eat cheesecake. 


i was like "i will do it later~"




& later on, i stucked in front of the tv :)



And listen to ma KPOP songs~