Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// That 'So-Called-Gurl' Tuesday, March 8, 2011 | 5:38 PM | 0 comments


respect me while I'm being nice. . .


Anyeong, blog walkers!

Jaa~ I'm feeling like to change my blog theme again! xD
But dat's not what I wanted to say...
read the title plz??

That 'So-Called-Gurl' is a girl from my school..
*sorry I cnt tell u her name* So I'm gonna call her blue..
blue ni bkn org jahat but... ntah larr . She is kinda act like
a.... err let's just say that she is a girl with two faces!!

Well aq ni bukan org yg suke kutuk2 org . Mestila aq ad alasannye.
Aq x suke blue sbb die ni slalu buat muke masam bile ckp ngan aq!
Bile ngan org len, die happy & sweet je! Asal huh??
Aq x penah buat slh kt die pon...tetibe je die buat muke kelat kt aq :(

I tried to be her friend. Her GOOD FRIEND!
But I think I failed =="

Ishh~ Whatever la kalo tu yg die nk...
Syasya x kisah :)