Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Exam is Overr!! Thursday, March 3, 2011 | 6:54 PM | 0 comments

Anyeong,readers!!

Heee~ guess what..?? Exam is overrr!! :)
weeeeeee~ I'm so happy but...I dun wanna know my results =="
Especially, MATH !! Everyone said that the paper is easy but to me...
BLUR! Aww I dun wanna get a C or D!!! >.<

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhfxvsU1jS1qh6iseo1_400.gif
ARGHHHH! >:O

Maybe I'm the only one who gets the lowest mark on MATH! T^T
AwAwAw.. tomorrow I got math class.... I hope the teacher haven't
finish marking the papers!! XD

Alaa...sme je kalo x dpt kertas esk...minggu dpn ad lgi! Wuuuu...
I hope I got a B ! I dun wanna get a C & be the lowest mark on math =="
ME-MA-LU-KAN !

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhfuu9YEHs1qa8qxy.jpg
Boohoo! So sad! >_____<