Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Dear followers Thursday, December 8, 2011 | 1:06 PM | 0 comments

DongGyu?! Hehe xD

Assalamualaikum + hiyeom.
 What's up with the title? Entahla, syasya tak tau nak letak title apa so....are you my follower? If yes, I got A bad news for you T^T Tapi benda ni bukan lerr boleh mengancam korang. Chill ok? :P

 Here what I'm going to say. This week is the last week blogging. //horror bgm. MAYBE maybe maybe laaaa. My sis said she wants to take this lappie to Melaka > < Andwaaaaeeeee. But still, I can online my FB using my sis Samsung Galaxy Tab ~ [ she exchange with her tab with my lappie otl. ]  I dun like using tab, its hard to use. Susah nak blogging. And so, kalau korang nak cakap apa-apa, just add me on fesbuk. Let's chat :D

P/s : Syasya boleh online sekejap je :">
And and and! Inspirits tau tak Infinite Birth of a family ad dlm KBS channel 391?? Syasya tak sure bila but semalam kul 11 mlm ada kan? Baru episod 1 ~ Tak tau la bile ulangan die... >.<