Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Tagging Game Sunday, December 4, 2011 | 3:26 PM | 0 comments

 Tumblr_lvo34mwaze1r6y0ejo1_400_large
Hey cutieeee :3

Assalamualaikum + annyeong yeorobun. Hari ni syasya kena tag by Lattè unnie. Sebenarnya, syasya pun malas jugak nak buat but anyhow mood syasya tetibe rajin //ececeh rajin lerr sngt.


The rules

1.You must post this rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves about their journal.
3. Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new
questions for people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose eleven people to tag and link them to the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6.No tag back.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about. 'You are tagged if you reading this'
you legitimately (a.k.a. really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag eleven people.


11 Things about myself
      • Sungyeol's waifu [ it's a fact ]
      • A hard-die-fan of KPOP
      • A laaaaazy gurl -_____-
      • Pelat 'R' [ Lol ]
      • Hates antis [ especially kpop antis! ]
      • A crazy fangirl of B2st & Infinite
      • Chocolate maniac
      • Daydreaming is my hobby
      • Fanfic > Novel
      • Shy shy shy girl ~ //sings
      • Awkward in making new friends :3

Questions from Latte :

1. What's your real name? 
= Nor Syasya Sahira Bt. Rohaizad 

2. What's your URL blog? And why? 
= http://norsyasya-sahira.blogspot.com/ bcuz its my name lol xD 

3. What your purpose of blogging? 
= To share my feelings and secrets to everyone ^^ 

4. Are you a kpopper? And you are ... ? 
= Oyeaa. Imma proud b2uty & inspirit <3 

5. Why you like Kpop? 
= Their songs/dance/dramas/variety shows are supa awshum! Plus, the idols are sho handsome & pretty. I love all about it ^^ 

6. Who's your bias?
= Lee Sungyeol forever mine :3 

7. Do you prefer cute or beautiful? 
= GORGEOUS ! XD 

8. Who do you like in BOYFRIEND?
= Hyunseong oppa !! *faints* he's cuteee :3 

9. What's the song you just listen? 
= 2HYUN - Troublemaker 

10. What kdrama that you suggest to me? 
= My girlfriend is a gumiho & You're beautiful [ my favs ] 

11. What's your speech for your followers? 
= PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME ;A; ILOVEYOU XOXO

Questions from me [ for kpoppers ]

1. What is your nicknames?
2. Bias at the moment? and why?
3. Favourite kpop song?
4. Favourite boy group?
5. Favourite girl group?
6. Best kdrama that you suggest to me?
7. Least favourite boy/girl group?
8. Who do you like in INFINITE?    [plzdontchoosesungyeol.lol.ignorethisplz]
9. Do you like Hyuna?
10. Your thoughts about me [tagger] ?
11. Do you like my blog? :3  
Tag them : InaAeraZatieSyakirahAtiqahWanaNadhirahSuriyaElidaByhah & Sarah
I hope you guys join this. Penat tau syasya taip :">