Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Day 25 : Your favourite thing about Sungyeol Sunday, November 27, 2011 | 9:51 PM | 0 comments

 Hello earthlings! I'm back from PD fer 200 2 days! \lagu she's back dimainkan/ Goshh I miss you guys~ But I miss Yeollie even moar! :') I cn't sleep properly last nite. //menggedik-gedik. Nvm, ari ni syasya nak sambung challenge tu, but this entry is dedicated to Yeollie oppa for missing you so much. >_< keke.

Day 25 : Your favourite thing about Sungyeol

(c)BEASTDW-
Oh hubby, You don't know how much I miss chu :')
    • His chubby cheeks //nak cubit otl.
    • His gummy smile ish shoooo adorable!!
    • Choding-ness overload
    • His owl face ! scary but funny :>
    • Prankster/jokester //he is a funny guy
    • His baby fat tummy ! //i loike
    • His gag-ness ! especially his gag dance ~ we no speak americano :P
    • Dolphin screams . EEK
    • His voice...when he sings, screams,shouts or talks, i luv itttt ~
    • His collarbone(?) xD  perv
    • HIS LISP //can i kiss u? :x
    • And lastly, I like the fact that he is MINE ! :P  //TROLL
Today's challenge...ENDED. Weee tinggal 5 challenges lagi then habis ~
    Infinite Birth of a Family episode 3 is out !! *spazz* Poong poongie & Jolie even kiss Yeollie oppa -___-  //foreverjellyoverpuppies.

    Labels: