Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// New Year Monday, January 2, 2012 | 9:45 AM | 2 comments

Heyy thur handsumm *o*

Assalamualaikum and anyeong yeorobun~

 Guess what am I doing? onlining using galaxy tab. Exchange my lappy with my sis tab for a while. SO it's pretty had to type -.- plus it takes a lot of time to update this post, the battery is low now. And why am I still updating my blog? It's because I'm bored of study. lulz.

 I know it's late but happy new year everyone~ I hope 2012 will be more awesomer than 2011...well to you lah not me bcuz I'm a pmr victim this year -.- uh anyway congratz to Beast!!!! im proud as a b2uty. It's my 2 years anniversary for being a b2uty. Although im an inspirit now, doesn't mean that i will leave being a b2uty :) //wipetears. And also chukkahae Kiki oppa for winning rookie awards <3 Poor him, his ankle injured. I bet he want to dance so badly. It just sad to see him sitting on a chair..............
Congratz to Inpiniteu too for winning on 2nd place ! Keke :D

 Umm thts all i guess. I dont want to waste my battery. Eh before I forget, my hubby got abs. xD Well not fulfill, it still in progress. Jyeah Yeollie got abs XD I can see his arm muscle now. But still, I'm kinda miss hiss baby fat tummy ;A; [ mianhae I cnt put the pic bcuz I dun wan u guys to fall for his sexiness ~ ]

K I'm done now. Going to study for Geo. >.< Two more days until then I'M BACK IN THE SCHOOL back back in the school //lol. singing BANG&ZELO - Never Give Up.

Kppyong !