Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// ma LiL Yoseobie~ Wednesday, December 29, 2010 | 11:59 PM | 0 comments


 
Goshhh~ who is this cute aegy?? hehe he's mine~ my aegy!!! hahaha xD
Me & KiKi's of course (LOL!) ahh...plz dun ask me when!! ngehehehe...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldtviinynQ1qbxq3ao1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1293639437&Signature=XNqf2QNd3pzWZOD6KUxM2icto0k%3D 

Grrrrr!! geram gilew aq tgk dak ni~ cute sesngt!!! I wanna pinch his chubby cheeks~ 
*Gilew* ^w^ ahhh~ his eyes sparkes <3

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcz1snhbq11qbxq3ao1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1293639675&Signature=XcJgOnu%2FQ49sruQ%2BODJSGHFyMxg%3D

OMO!! HIS FLYING KISS!!!!! *DIESSSSS* x_x

 

 Alalalala~ cumeynye die~ and...is that a peach fruit he's holding?? *ntah*

a heart shaped peach!!!!!!! so cuttteeee *but my aegy is cuter than the peach!* :D
 

 Awww~ his past pictures *that I took* hehehe...Just look at his face!!

So cute & Innocent~

 

GrrRrRr...

 
he looks like a child here!! ehhehe :3
 

 LOL! bile lak die tumbuh misai ni?? hahaha so cute~
 

KKYEOPTA!!!!

 

he's kinda hot in this pic :3

 

*melts!* aahhh so kyyeopta my aeygy ^w^



Peace no war!! :)

 http://b2stco2uple.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/1279639507_0017.jpg

Wae?! Yoseob & Grandpa Doojoon~ :D

So cute of them! :)


Naneun nae aegyul sarang~ I luv ma bebeyh <3

I meant 'WE' * KiKi & Me * kahkahkah~

 

Aww~ Father & Son ^w^