Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// FanFic!! "Cooking! Cooking!" Saturday, January 8, 2011 | 5:30 PM | 0 comments

 Juz to let u know...this is not my fanfic! yeahh i'm not the writer~~ 
I juz wanna share this cool FF to everyone^^ *& yeahh..obviously I stole it :P


Title: Cooking Cooking!
Author: [info]hyuukie


"Try it."

"I dare you."

Doojoon stared at Yoseob and Kikwang and couldn't help but laugh at their seriousness. "You dare me?"

"Yes! I dare you!" Kikwang repeated, slamming his hand down on the dining table so hard that the plate of questionable food hovered in the air or a second before landing.

"Okay, okay, take it easy." Doojoon picked up the fork lying next to the plate and lifted it, ready to dig in. "It smells kinda good," he commented.

Before his fork could touch the food, Yoseob grabbed the older's hand.

"Did I hear correctly, Kikwang? Did Doojoon just say this smelled kinda good?"

"Yup, you heard right."

"What now, guys?" Doojoon rolled his eyes, irritated. "Do you want me to eat this or not?"

"We want you to eat it, but how could you think this smells good?" Kikwang leaned down and inhaled. His face contorted in digust. "Remind me to never do that again."

Yoseob let go of Doojoon's hand and let the man stick his fork into the pile of food.

Doojoon poked some pieces of the unknown onto his fork and shoved it into his mouth.

Yoseob and Kikwang watched, waiting for a reaction.

The leader surprised them when he spit the food out onto the table and started coughing.

"I guess he doesn't like it." Yoseob whispered, pushed a glass of water closer to the older.

"Who---"Cough. "---made this?" Doojoon gulped down the water, hoping to get the taste out of his mouth.

"Junhyung." Kikwang answered, scratching his head.

Doojoon, mouth full of water, sprayed the liquid everywhere. "What?!"

"Yeah, manager hyung said we were buying too much take out food." Yoseob shrugged, "Apparently we spent too much money and we could loose our figures."

"So last night, Junhyung decided to cook." Kikwang shivered at the memory. "You weren't here because you wanted to practice at the dance studio. I envied you that night."

"Loose our figures? Spent too much money? Who the hell cares!" Doojoon stood up and got some paper towels from the cupboard. "I'd rather be fat, flabby and broke than to eat whatever that crap is."

"Dongwoon suggested it was spaghetti..." Yoseob and Kikwang helped the leader clean up the mess on the table.

"How long do we have to go without decent food?"

Kikwang thought. "I think manager hyung said two weeks."

"Two weeks?!" Doojoon frowned. "Well, do any of you guys know how to cook?"

Both boys shook their heads. "And I'm pretty sure Dongwoon and Hyunseung can't either. We know how to boil ramen though. And there's a cooking book in the kitchen."

"Let's live on ramen." Doojoon said flatly, throwing the used paper towels in the garbage.

"Or," Yoseob dumped the 'food' in the compost and placed the dirty dish in the sink. "We could just tell Junhyung that his cooking sucks."

Doojoon looked at the younger as if he had three eyes. "No way. If we tell him, he'll start moping around and never talk to us again."

Kikwang smiled brightly, "That's why you'll be the one to tell him, hyung!"

"Me? I'm not telling Junhyung anything!"

"Telling me what?" As if on cue, the rapper entered the kitchen.

"Oh! Hyung! Doojoon has---" Yoseob pushed said man forward, "---something to tell you."

"Um..." Doojoon smiled nervously at Junhyung. "Hi."

"Hey." Junhyung smiled back, waiting for what the leader had to say.

"So... Uh, I have this friend."

"Okay..."

"And he can't... Well, he doesn't know how to... do laundry."

Kikwang raised an eyebrow. "Laundry?"

"Shut up!" Doojoon hissed, picturing an angry Junhyung hurling pots and pans in his direction once he told the rapper he couldn't cook. "Basically, babe, what I'm trying to say is that you..."

"I what?"

"You..."

Junhyung motioned for Doojoon to continue.

"Just say it, hyung!" Yoseob shouted, desparate.

"You look really hot today." Doojoon blurted.

"WHAT?!" Kikwang's eyes widened, hoping he was dreaming, hoping that the older hadn't really said that.

"Really? I mean, I just got out of bed, so..." Junhyung ruffled his hair to smooth it out and he glanced at the clock. It read one o'clock PM.

"You always look cute. Um, give me a hug," Doojoon wrapped his arms around his boyfriend let out a shaky sigh.

"Is something wrong? You can tell me, you know."

"Uh, nothing's wrong."

Junhyung parted from the leader and walked over to the fridge. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Are you making breakfast, hyung?" Kikwang asked.

"Sure."

"I just remembered! Yoseob and I already had breakfast. We ate at like... Uh, we ate before you got up so we're good." Kikwang tried to push the image of breakfast made by Junhyung out of his head.

Yoseob gave thumbs up and exited the kitchen, Kikwang in tow.

"Then I guess it's just you and me."

Doojoon started to panic when Junhyung pulled eggs out of the fridge. "What about Hyunseung and Dongwoon?"

"They're sick. They left the table after dinner last night and you could hear them puking in the bathroom."

He gave them food poisoning. Doojoon feared for his life. "Uh, honey, I'm not hungry..."

"Why aren't you hungry? Everybody's hungry in the morning."

"I had a huge dinner last night. Dancing really worked up an appetite."

"But you haven't even tried my cooking yet."

"I'll try it some other time."

Junhyung put the eggs back in the fridge. "Alright. You can try it tonight. I'm making dinner." The rapper patted Doojoon on the back and went up to his bedroom.

"Oh..." Doojoon collapsed onto the kitchen floor and rolled over onto his back. He closed his eyes. "What am I going to do...?"

"I'll tell you what you're going to do!" Doojoon felt Kikwang's breath tickling his right ear.

The leader opened one eye and found Kikwang looming over him. "I'm not telling him anything."

"But you have too! For the sake of the world, hyung!"

Doojoon sat up and turned his head so he was staring Kikwang in the eye. "Why me?"

"Because you two love each other. He won't be as mad."

"I'm gonna say that doesn't make sense because I don't want to tell him."

"Please! You got it easy!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Kikwang pouted, "When me and Seob fed you his 'experiment' or whatever that monster thing was, you had the freedom to spit it out. Imagine the four of us sitting at the dining table, plates of poison in front of us, and Junhyung watching us. We had to swallow it."

Doojoon felt sympathy for his members. "But that doesn't mean I have to tell him."

"Come on! Take one for the team!"

The two stayed in silence before Doojoon sighed. "Did you guys really swallow it?"

Kikwang nodded in horror.

The leader flopped backwards onto the tiled floor. "Fine, I'll do it."
________________________________________
_____________

"Um... Junnie?"

"Yes...?" Junhyung was sprawled across his bed on his stomach playing Tetris on his laptop.

"I have a confession."

"Uh huh."

"I love you."

"Cool."

"And you love me too, right?"

"Sure."

"Since we love each other so much, you wouldn't be offended if I said something that you do was bad, right?"

"Okay."

"So, if I said something like you're cooking isn't very good... Would you throw something at me?"

"Maybe."

Maybe? "I'm just going to say this. Junhyung," Doojoon took a deep breath.

"I won!" Junhyung grinned and sat upright. He stretched his arms out and blinked a few times.

"Junhyung..."

"I WON!" The rapper hopped off his bed and jumped on top of his boyfriend, their lips smashing together, both tumbling down to the floor.

"I'm sorry, what were you about to say?"

Doojoon stared at Junhyung sitting on top of him and all thoughts were erased from his head.

"Did you forget?" Junhyung slid a hand under his boyfriend's shirt. "Wanna tell me later?"

"Yeah." Doojoon hooked an arm behind Junhyung's neck and pulled him down for a kiss.
________________________________________
__________

"It took you an hour to say 'Jun baby, you can't cook.'?" Kikwang noticed the older's shirt was missing a few buttons, his jean pants were open, and his hair was messy.

"I didn't actually get to that part."

"Then what did you do for an hour? Screw him into the floor?"

Doojoon didn't answer.

"Hyung!"

"I'll tell him, Kikwang! I just couldn't tell him at that moment."

"Tell him before dinner, at least. You know, before we all die."

"I've got time. Dinner is in three hours."

"I might wanna add that Junhyung takes an hour to cook, so dinner is in two hours and our deaths are in three."

"Stop exaggerating."

"You ate what he made. You know what it tastes like."

Doojoon tried not to think about it. "I'm going to do it!"

"What are you going to do?"

Kikwang and Doojoon turned around to find Junhyung standing there, a cookie in his hand.

"Junhyung, Doojoon is going to explode if he doesn't say this." Kikwang shoved the leader in front of the rapper.

"Say what?"

Doojoon thought his boyfriend looked really cute eating the chocolate chip cookie. "Promise you won't get mad?"

"I can't really make that promise." Junhyung stuffed the rest of the cookie into his mouth and chewed.

"Here goes..." Doojoon placed a hand on the slightly younger's shoulder. "Junhyungie, you're not very good at cooking."

"... Huh?" Kikwang took a glance at Junhyung to see how he was taking it. The poor rapper looked like a kicked puppy.

"Don't do that face, Junnie. You know I love you and everything about you, just not your cooking."

"But... You haven't even eaten anything I've cooked."

"Before you got up, Kikwang and Yoseob fed me leftovers of your food from last night. Honestly, it was terrible."

"Is that why Dongwoon and Hyunseung are sick?"

"Probably."

"Well..." Junhyung bit his lip. "What are we going to eat for two weeks?"

"Instant noodles." Kikwang smiled at the delightful picture of ramen in his head.

"For two weeks...?" Junhyung picked up a cooking book off the counter. "If I read this, will you let me cook again?"

Doojoon stared at the book in the rapper's hand. "You didn't follow a book?"

"Nope. I just threw in everything in our fridge that I thought would taste good together."

Kikwang raised an eyebrow. "Maybe that's why your spaghetti made us want to vomit."

"Spaghetti? I made rice and potatoes last night."

"Reading the book is a wise choice." Kikwang tried to imagine how the 'spaghetti' could've been 'rice and potatoes'.

"So we're having ramen tonight and I can try cooking tomorrow?"

Kikwang smiled. "Yeah, as long as you don't make rice and potatoes ever again."

"Ow!" Doojoon held his head where Junhyung hit him in the head with the book. "What was that for?"

"For saying that my cooking sucks. But, thank you for being honest."

"Hey, Kikwang, could you leave the kitchen for a second?" Doojoon said, pointing to the doorway.

"Are you guys gonna do it on the counter or something?"

"Stay away form the counter for a while."

"Oh ew." Kikwang ran out of the room and up the stairs.

THE END~~

P/S : How was it?? Funny wasn't it?? hehe~ The author rockssss~ love the story :D