Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Bho?! School day already?! Sunday, January 2, 2011 | 6:48 PM | 0 comments

Just like the title says....TOMORROW IS SCHOOL DAY!! ughhhh but I dun wanna go to school :(
Aish...malasnyeww! must studeyh studeyh & studeyh!! Homework homework homework!!
It's killing me T^T

All I want is to play all day~ Internet surfing is ma thing~ Yea I'm a computer GEEK :D
HuHu...tomorrow strt skola dahhh...skejap gilew cuti eheheh...and the time sure fly fast!
Errrhhh...I'm going to tuisyen class this year -.-" mybe I won't have time to FB-ing or
Blogging :( sedeyhnyew...

I will miss u guys!!Especially my hubby, KiKi!!!


Yea...I know u r sad right know >.<
But sorryy KiKi I cn't always stick wit u everyday~ *mianehyo*
But plz remember...I'm always be by ur side... :)

If I could, I wanna play everyday~ hehehe!!



*"Let's samba!!!" crazy KiKi~ hahaha*

Hurmmm kalo aq ade mase, bole la aq online~ hehe...
Xpe xpe... on weekends, saturday & sunday I can online!! InsyAllah :)

Grgrgrgrgrgrrrrr I will miss u every second!!!!!! cn't stop thinking of u...
wat will my life will be without u?? heee~ Namplyeon, take care~ so I cn marry u *LOL*

[Kikwang] Baby girl
Even if I try to erase your presence
And even your name
I can’t forget you

Boohooo~ I think I wanna hear 'I'm sorry' song again T^T
*too much sadness to sing...cuz saket tekak!* lol...

Wanna see my Heart??

A Heart of Lee GiKwang <3



HUhuhuhu...wish the time stopped!! Like my dead clock in my room! hahahaha...
Or...I wish Doraemon is exist! LOLL...I wanna kill him & steal his Magical Pocket!
hahaha kejamnye aq~

HUWAAAAA I HATE SCHOOL BUT I LIKE CO-ED SCHOOL ;)