Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Emo?? Thursday, February 17, 2011 | 6:17 PM | 0 comments

EmoKwang :)

Anyeong~~~
ᄏᄏᄏᄏ da lama aq x post..??
Alaaa like the previous post...BUSY gileww...Homework bnyk :P

Eishh da la tu asyik2 ckp psl homework homework homework jew!!

Aaa suddenly I'm feeling EMO today :(
x tau knaperr...this year is soooo boring =,="
정말! Aishhh!!

Ah! Btw, next week....jadual kelas tukar~~
somehow I kinda feel unhappy but...Cikgu SJ da tukar...
so x yah la nk hafal lgi :P
cehh but still, gonna miss my teacher .... all my teachers :)


Erghh~ but still...will my school life change after the new class schedule??
Aishh~ I hope it will be better than the old one >.<


Anyway...


Syasya, 강해 져야 해! FIGHTING!