Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Day 23 : Your favourite thing about Woohyun Thursday, November 24, 2011 | 10:57 AM | 0 comments

 Annyeong & good morning yeorobun~ Awal pulak sya update entry ni. Becuz bosan. That's right, 'Bosan'. INFINITE & B2ST bila la korang nak comeback? T^T  i'll be waiting... //le sobs.

Day 23 : Your favourite thing about Woohyun

What I like about this greasy namstar/namu/aegyo king/fanservice king :

(c)woomins.tumblr
    • His greasy-ness.
    • His eye-smile.
    • His attractive voice.
    • His chocolate abs.
    • His failed aegyo.
    • His fan-service.
    • WooGyu... xD
Okay that's all. //le bored. Nak tengok sesame player lagi ah..tak bosan bila tengok xD
      P/S : Today is my bestie's birthday! Not Dongwoo. My reaaaal bestie ~ Happy Birthday Ferrina!! I'm the first one to wish you on FB, right? otl xD

      Labels: