Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Infinite Challenge { Day 15 - Day 20 } Monday, November 21, 2011 | 3:01 PM | 0 comments

Aww you're sho cute when you laugh <3

Hari ni syasya nak cepat habiskan Infinite Challenge nih~ So syasya akan buat 5 6 challenges for today. Syasya nak jimatkan post keke. Actually, 6 soalan ni merepek n susah nak jawab..OTL..but mostly my answers are sungyeol ~

Day 15 : An Infinite member you'd kiss
Uhh I didnt't kiss anyone yet (lol) But dalam mimpi syasya ade arh~ \ the best dream ever / Dalam mimpi tu, syasya Sungyeol kiss syasya :3   KYAAA //I'm-not-a-perv! Keep that in mind ok? :P

Day 16 : An Infinite member you'd play the 'I Love You' game with
Huh? Game ape nih...syasya tak penah main game tu lagipun syasya benci benci benci games! //cuz slalu kalah.LOL. Kalau ikut fiction world, syasya nak main game dengan choding Sungyeol & BFF Dongwoo ! ( sorry syasya x boleh nak pilih satu )

Day 17 : An Infinite member you'd date but in secret
Umm soalan ni...keterlaluan! Tak nak jawab! Nanti ada orang majok ;~; //sorry i'm just kidding :P

Day 18 : An Infinite member you'd date out but in the open
My hubby of course! I want to show the world that Lee Sungyeol is mineeee xD

Day 19 : An Infinite member you'd bring home
Weeeeeeird question! Sungyeol and me are happily living together //ignorethisss.

Day 20 : An Infinite member you'd go clubbing with
Tsk Tsk yang ni lagilah tak penahh! Soalan giloo XD Kalau tukar soalan dia kpd 'An Infinite member you'd go to the prom with' I would be happily take sungyeol :3

Day 15 - 20 accomplished! Tomorrow syasya sambung Day 21 like usual :)

Labels: