Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Day 13 : The member you think is funniest Saturday, November 19, 2011 | 5:53 PM | 0 comments

Wae u so squishy? Now everyone falls for you ; ~ ;

Day 13 : The member you think is the funniest

 Baca soalan dia pun buat syasya ketawa macam kena sawan angin kus kus \ha?/. Funniest? Of course my Yeollie oppa! Like his nickname is "Choding" which means like an elementary kid! Perangai dia memang macam budak kecik like me. Sungyeol suka sangat kacau members dia. He makes the room more cheerful.
 Dia suka menjerit. I really love his Dolphin screams. Dia jugak pandai tiru suara burung gagak. Plus, dia reti buat muka kelakar! Siyesli kelakar ssngt sampat keluar air mata [ it happens to me all the time. ] Dah la muka dia macam burung hantu! He is kinda creepy too. And lastly, his funny gag dance makes me go LMAO ! He makes my day better :D

    image

Untunglah syasya dapat kahwin dengan dia. OTL XD

Labels: