Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Friday = Honeymoon Friday, January 6, 2012 | 2:08 PM | 0 comments

Tumblr_lxb6bwma4d1qjoqpzo1_r1_500_large
*random pic* cutie dinowoo <3

Assalamualaikum & Hi-yeomiesss ~

 Ignore the stupid title. lmao. I love fridays :3 Heuheu how's school you guys? sucks? Blehh mine is still the same like old times. Except that I'm turning 15 this year. Though I don't feel any changes. I'm still the choding syasya not a matured one. Weeeeeird.

First day of school.
 My class is so damn far away from my besties class. Well more like we are not in the same block together =,= But good thing my teachers are nice except for 1. My BM teacher is asdfghjkl. Lmao stop cursing syasya!! #hitshead.

 You guys know what day is yesterday? 5/1. Tin Tap Teen Top is back with supa new looks & album. But idk why am I not fangirling. Why am I not fangirling like crazy? Mollayo... Don't have the mood ;A; I'm hurt inside...but I can't tell you guys why *mehrong* Somehow, I like 'Don't Spray Perfume' better than 'Crazy' >.< AH nvm. This song will grow into me....someday ._. though I kinda like their *cough* dance *cough* damm shexii XD

 And another thing. Yesterday is Mista Teddy Bear birthday ! My baby birthday xD I don't think you guys have to guess who it was. You know who it was, riiiiight? :3 EGH. That's all for today. Homeworks Gotta eat !!!

I'm saving my fangirling for next month, B2st comebacks <3

Kppyong ~ //vanishes into thin air//