Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Penyibuk!! Friday, February 18, 2011 | 5:39 PM | 0 comments

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcbat19LGH1qdvsgk.gif
Pfftt! Yes Woonie, I know how u feel.... >.<





 Heyy~ (=,=)

Like the title said "PENYIBUK" :P
But jngn slh phm tau..U guys aren't penyibuk but my fan/ my stalker ~oh yeass~
hahahaha..ok2! stop with da gibberish talks & back to the storeyhh~

Bdk "Penyibuk" tu actually is my kazen...HAZIQ!!
Gaaaaahhhh *electric shock*

Apa kena-mengena dengan budak itu?
-He will move into my SCHOOL! Pfftt nyebok je die :P
Die tu slalu suke kacau org & yahh he is anti KPOP & makes fun of
my nampyeon =,= Die naek van sme ngan aq! aigooo~

But naseb bek kite x sme kls~ he is a form 1 Beta but I'm 
form 2 Lambda~ hohohoho!! But still.....KoKurikulum....not a chance!
dun wanna see that guy!! :P

But my mom said....he will just stay here for a few months &
then, he will move to another school~ KEKEKEKE

But I hope he doesn't embarassed me =,="