Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Scream my heart out!! Saturday, February 19, 2011 | 1:38 PM | 0 comments

KYAAAAAAAAHHHH~~
U guys wanna know y I'm screaming sooooo freakingly?? haha!
B2ST - I LIKE YOU THE BEST OFFICIAL MV HAD RELEASED!!!!
OH MAAAAAAAIIIIIIII GIKWANGGGGGG!!! *Fangirl screams*

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgt81us51L1qetw2p.gif
I'm so excited that I'm jumping like crazy!!

Check it out! :D





AH! That girl kissed Junhyung! Omo! Lucky herrrr~ ( but good thing she didn't kiss him on his lips! She knows what will happen to her after she does it!! Kekekeke~ )

Ergghh...I really hate when Junhyung HITS my nampyeon!!
Arghh!! If I were there..I already pull off Junhyung's hair from his head!!
LOL!! Sorry to Junhyung's bias :P
And uh- When KiKi hugged that girl....so jealous!! >.<

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldga1anGXm1qa7nje.gif 

Looks like she is totally forgot who is she dealing with-

Yah!! I'm KiKwang's WIFE!!

Ouhhh~ Nevermind! since this ain't real :)