Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Raaaanduuuum Friday, January 13, 2012 | 2:06 PM | 3 comments

Tumblr_lxltz27ukb1r0sh7yo1_500_large

Assalamualaikum & annyeong yeorobun ~

 Idk what to post about so yeahh. This is another random post. I'm bored like literally! I just miss my bloggie here. And I miss that cute header too XD Sooooo...anyway, I got 400 followers!!! yay me *clap2* lmao. Thanks for following me. I can't believe that there's someone actually like my posts aka nonsense. Haha. Kamsahamnida chingu #90degree bow. Jeongmal gomawo~

#trying to be absolutely random here. Now, I want to inform you that I will only update my blog during fridays or weekends only. I'm stuck with this boring asdfghjkl P M R thingy :P [ gosh i hate that letters ]

 AHH MOLLAAA!! I DUNNO WHAT TO POST NOW //mind the caps. I'M SORRY GUYS MY MIND IS BLANK NOW. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS. LOL xD

P/s  : I already updated my freebies I !!go & check out. I make another L & Infinite header :D

Kppyong ;A; gotta continue reading zico ff now <3