Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Happy Birthday Oppas!!! Tuesday, March 13, 2012 | 11:54 AM | 1 comments



Assalamualaikum & Hi-yeoms!!

 Guess whose birthday is today? Mine? *DDENG!* Aniya. It's our Mr.Emotionless & Pigeon birthday xD Saengil Chukkahamida oppas! Ohhh before I forgot, this morning Eli tweeted L "Happy Birthday". So cuteeee & yet awkward. haha.

Yahh Kim Myungsoo! You should reply Eli's tweet! It's his birthday too. But it's ok I forgive you since you are very busy acting your role in your drama T___T Rest well ara? Don't push yourself too much . Mianhae for not giving you any gift, instead I'll give you my love. Sungyeol for a present can? I'll just lend him to you for only A DAY! Then I'll take him back. keke. Smile a lot! ;)

 And to Eli oppa,
You pigeon...I hope you enjoy drinking your red bulls for your birthday. I'm sorry for not sending you a Red Bull Cake OTL . I hope your wish will come true. You want a girlfriend, right? Then take me. TROLOL Yeollie oppa will hit me if he read this =_=

Have a wonderful birthday guys! INFINITE UKISS FIGHTING!! ;D


Sincerely,
Syasya