Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// TA-DAH ! New Look :3 Friday, March 9, 2012 | 7:08 PM | 2 comments

Tumblr_m0dnd97tcq1qmej7bo1_500_large

Assalamualaikum & Hi-yeomss^^

 Look look at my blog! Nice rite? It took me to edit about 4 friggin' hours ;A; and I already tired! Please don't use the same skin as me okay?? >< *if not, i shall kill you with my cookies

Hehe like usual, there are so many Yeollies in here *yum yum* The theme now is plain & simple. Not emo ok ;~: btw, I like my Background music ^^ Love it so muuuuuch !!!

asdfghjkl /speechless/ You guys'd watch Infinite comeback teaser yet? The teaser is so *badwordshere* sexyyy!! *major nosebleed* omgomgomgomgomg seriously I can't wait for their comeback . And also for BEAST comeback of course! April & May ppali come!! I can't waaaaait . tsktsk. Maybe I could not study on April-May OTL .

Tumblr_m0kow0cu211r40rxao1_500_large
ASHJDHJAKSGHAJJKANLKGJKASDJGKLAJKJGKJ *dies peacefully*

Another short entry. /cries/
Bi-Yeom ~