Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Love Note Sunday, March 11, 2012 | 7:25 PM | 2 comments

Tumblr_m0bdy9zgfd1qa5e58o1_500_large

You're so pretty like a doll
I can't help but wonder if you are a human
Who else in this world can challenge how cute you are?
You're more precious than jewels
I'm sorry for comparing you
You're an angel who's hiding her wings
I'm scared you might fly away
I live for you, I'm not lying
I love you, I love you, these words aren't enough

You're so lovable,You're so cute, you're my baby
No matter which way I look at it I just want to bite you and pinch you
You're my baby, forever my honey
I'm going to hide you for myself
You're the person I want to give my heart to

Your cute behavior always makes me melt
I purposely want to make you cry
I'm curious if you'd still be pretty then
This is a disease, I can't sleep without hearing your voice
I can't sleep without dreaming about you
It's a disease called Happiness
The more I see you, the more I like you
I think about you all day long
Seeing you makes me so happy
Before I know it, my lips are saying
I love you I love you I love you

It's your turn to answer now
I want to hear it again & again
You are only mine to see.

XoXo 이성열