Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// This is not a payback, this is my return... Sunday, January 29, 2012 | 12:57 AM | 0 comments

 
*wae so pretty? ><

Assalamualaikum & anyeong yeorobun ~
How ya doing? Hoho ok straight to the point. This post consists of nonsense and some spazzing xD

#1 random
-Again with the weird title post. I took it from the lyrics of NS YOONJI - The reason I became a Witch :3 addicted to the song^^

#2 random
-I already change my blogskin. How was it?? Is it prettier than the previous one? ;~; do comment in my tagboard ^^

#3 random
-ASDFGHJKL STRESS =_= too little yeollie here OTL.

#4 random
-Already fall in love with BATOOST 'I KNEW IT' :D The teaser already came out. Now going to wait for their MV ^^ DONGWOON DAM HAWT. //drools. Jeongmal I can't wait to see their comeback <3

#5 random
-B.A.P already debut with their new album 'Warrior'. Already addicted to it <3 My bias is HIMCHAN btw. //don't steal him away from mehh. FTW THE BLONDE BROTHERS!

#6 random
-INFINITE already dyed their hair. Uhhh I like their old hairstyles better T.T
Sunggyu = red
Dongwoo = Grey
Woohyun = Maroon
Hoya = Blonde
Sungyeol = Orange
Myungsoo = normal
Sungjong = normal

#7 random
- HAPPY 600TH DAY INPINITEU <3 //FOREVER PROUD INSPIRIT ;D
And also, I can't wait for their comeback this year!!

satisfied. kppyong ^^

Omaigyu Mianhae. I'm too lazy to update...CHAO. Going to read ZICO's ff ;D

Labels: , , ,