Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// New Look Again?! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Friday, March 23, 2012 | 7:27 PM | 0 comments

Best Absolute Perfect :)

Assalamualaikum & annyeong yeorobun :)

 TA-DAH!! New look again. Aisshh minah nih suka sngt tukar2 skin. Mianhae. Sya suka edit blog sbb stresseu. Stress sbb markah ujian sya kali ni teruk ==; Bila edit blog berjam-jam, hilanglah stress itu sume. Lagipon skin dulu cepat bosan. Terlalu banyak sungyeol. hissh pening!!

Sungyeol : BWOH?! You're tired of me?!  ∑(O_O;)
Syasya : Neh ANIYO OPPA! (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚) Saranghae *gives cookie* 

 Back to le title. How's my new skin? The theme is dark black. Black is also my fave colour. Thanks to Qay for the wonderful skin. But I sorta...edit alot. Hope you won't mind(?) Don't worry, of course I won't remove your credit ~ And actually, blog ni masih under construction . Nak edit sikit lagi heuheu.

 AH! Before I forget, ada group CUBE ent. debut. Welcome to BTOB fandom ^^ Lagu diorang best giler. Ada style Beast sikit. Tapi asal ada ramai anti huh? Jelly lah tu. Takpe takpe. Tunggu diorang besar jadi mcm 'BEAST' oppas^^ My bias is the maknae, Sungjae!! Don't take him away from me cuz he is MINE!! <-heeshhh aq paling benci ayt nih. Girls...kite boleh share right? Tak payah la nak gedik-gedik cakap tu milik kao seorang shj.

 Next, NUTELLA NEWEST NU'EST!! Haa punyer la susah nak sebut nama diorang. It suppose to be 'NU'EAST' but I call them 'NEWEST' :) Don't ask me why kaayy~ My bias iseu.....Choi Min Ki aka REN! He is prettayy like a princesseu :3 Wae so gorgeous >< Be my baby can ah? OTL

 Hmm I'll just state my other new biases xD

EXO - Chanyeol
LED Apple - Hanbyul
B.A.P - Himchan

&.& etc etc! Of course Sungyeol is my ultimate bias. I'll never cheat on him :') ILoveYouLeeSungyeol

Sungyeol : Awee nado, Saranghae Jagiiyaaa ~ *backhug*  ヾ(^∇^)
Syasya : Stop it oppa! They are staring!! *points to you*  (--)
Sungyeol : Aww Is my jagi is blushing? Aigoo neomu neomu kyeowo! *squishsquish*  o(≧∇≦)o
Syasya : *sigh* ( ̄ー ̄)

Keh. Drama is over. Ta-tah ;~;