Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Hello April :) Sunday, April 1, 2012 | 9:50 AM | 1 comments

Tumblr_m1rh2of63l1qjoqpzo1_500_large
Eh eh who's bias is this cutie? Put cho handssup!!

Assalamualaikum & hi-yeoms ^^

 Look what happen to my blog. Yeah, I change my blogskin...again. You know, I always gets bored easily. I had nothing to do and so, I change my skin. But the theme is kawaii now. From dark emo to kawaii. Cute right? Thanks to Wana unnie for the amazing skin. I love all her skins. Her skins are daebak!! I recommend all of you to use her skin. keke ~ #EnuffSaid.

 Back to le title. Woohoo! April came! I've wait for this month for so long ;A; My birthday will come soon. ( 14 of April ) Please remember it. heuheu. Ahh besides that, so many kpop groups will comeback on this wonderful month :D But the main reason is, I cannot wait for Beast to comeback for their 2nd Album! My money is ready though. And and and and Infinite will comeback on May ^^ I can't wait oso. I miss my sexy hubbies !

 Lemme put le birthday list for April :

  • Park Jungmin (SS501) – 3 April 1987
  • Eunhyuk (Super Junior) – 4 April 1986
  • Kim Jonghyun (SHINee) – 8 April 1990
  • Uee (After School) – 9 April 1988
  • Sehun (EXO-K) - 12 April 1994
  • SYASYA (me) - 14 April 1997
  • Jessica Jung (SNSD) – 18 April 1989
  • LuHan (EXO-M) - 20 April 1990
  • Hwayoung (TARA) - 22 April 1993
  • Jay Park – 25 April 1987
  • Kim Jong Kook - 25 April 1977
  • Kang Daesung (Big Bang) – 26 April 1989
  • Sunggyu (Infinite) - 28 April 1989
  • Jang Wooyoung (2PM) – 30 April 1989

That's all I know. I'm sorry if I'm wrong or lost another birthdayboy/girl ><

 Before I end this entry, guys check out my cbox now! Someone trollin' in my cbox . OTL

Labels: , ,