Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Let's learn Korean :D Friday, December 3, 2010 | 7:42 AM | 2 comments

Anneyeonghaseyo!
Today, I want to teach you all how to speak korean language :)
I always sings KPOP songs but I don't understand what it means.
So I decided to learn more about Korean language :) 
I will teach you the basics first...

BASICS WORDS

Hello = 안녕하십니까 ( annyeong hashimnikka)




Hello (informal) = 안녕. ( annyeong)




How are you? = 어떻게 지내십니까? (Eo-ddeo'ke ji naeshimnikka?)




Fine, thank you = 잘 지냅니다, 감사합니다. (Jal jinaemnida )




What is your name? = 당신의 이름은 무엇입니까? (dangshin-ui ireum-eun mu-eot-imnida?)




My name is ______ = 제 이름은 ______입니다. (Je ireum-eun ____ imnida.)




Nice to meet you = 만나서 반갑습니다. (Mannaseo pangapseumnida)




Please = 부탁합니다. (but'ak hamnida)




Thank you = 감사합니다. ( kamsa hamnida)



 



You're welcome = 천만에요. (cheon maneyo )




Yes = 예/네. ( ye/ne)




No = 아니오. ( anio)




Excuse me. (getting attention) = 실례합니다. (shille hamnida )




Excuse me. (begging pardon) = 죄송합니다. (juay song hamnida )




I'm sorry = 죄송합니다. ( juay song hamnida)




Goodbye = 안녕히 가십시오/계십시오. (annyeonghi kashipsio/kyeshipsio)




Goodbye (informal) = 안녕. ( annyoung)




Let's learn Hangul / romanization :)

  


 

Learn more at http://learnkorean.elanguageschool.net/

You can learn korean language at Google Translate too^^
Good Luck~