Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// #MaknaeTurns19 Thursday, April 12, 2012 | 3:46 PM | 0 comments


Assalamualaikum & hi-yeoms~

 Today is my nth bias > Oh Sehun. Hehe. Chukkahae maknae ^^ Chukkahae for turning 19 this year :) You're really the big baby in EXO >3< while Luhan is like a pedo baby. lmao. what am i talkin' about ._.  Sorry Luhan! xP Again, happy birthday Sehun oppa. my biaseuuu :P

Luhan message to Sehun :

"Sehun-ah, today is your birthday. I hope during 2012, you'll be happy. If you have any problems, talk to hyung. I'll help you."

image
I can't control my feelings...

Ah! My birthday will come soon :3 14/4

Labels: , , , , ,