Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Review: EXO MAMA Sunday, April 8, 2012 | 10:05 AM | 4 comments


This entry is about my OPINION about the song/mv. If you feel offended or anything disturbing, I rec you to close the tab.

Assalamualaikum & hi-yeoms~

 FUH. Last night...err I mean morning..at around 2.00am like that, EXO's MAMA mv released. Well it released earlier than that, I'm just late. Tbh, I don't even know that they released it yesterday otl. My reaction to the mv ---> SPEECHLESS.

 Like seriously!! Totally speechless. I don't even know where to start......Nvm. I'll tell you everything. First, the intro of the mv look like Kungfu Panda trailer. I really hate the narrator's booming voice. Sounds scary huhu. Second, the song. asdfghjkl. I don't know how to describe it with the right words...so, asdfghjkl. The intro already gave the 'illumination' vibe ._. I don't know if it's right to like this song.

 Third, about the mv. It was DAEBAK! *thumbs up* All the special effects and stuff, totally rock to the core. *two thumbs up* But I have a big problem understanding the mv though. But I don't want to repeat it over & over again. If you'd watch the mv, you'll know what I mean. Friggin' creepy I tell ya.

KAI, XIU MIN & KRIS. YOU GUYS SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

 It makes my skin crawl when I picture them like that :/ Just to cut it short, the mv & the song give me goosebumps! Excessively goosebumps! Uh. I'm a little disappointed with the song. Oh well, I'm very anticipated to see them live on stage. EXO FIGHTING ! :D

going to spazz about BTOB now :3

Labels: , ,