Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Officially 15 :3 Saturday, April 14, 2012 | 2:06 PM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & hi-yeoms <3

 It's my birthday today *throws confetti* xD Scroll down for more pics ^^

Chocolate strawberries <3

le infinite cuppies :3

uhh..they are too precious to be eaten ;A;


There are more pics actually...find on my facebook ^^

Awesome right?? Thanks to Ally unnie for creating such yummy masterpiece! Jeongmal daebak! It taste yummy too *on cloud 9* Aaaahh & my sis! Thank you so muchiee ~ It was the best birthday this year ^^ I'm happy to celebrate my birthday with Infinite oppas too. trolol. Thank you thank you thank you!!


 Thanks to everyone who wish me for my birthday today~ Jeongmal gomawo. I wish I could hug all of you :') hehe. Had wonderful time celebrating my birthday with my family, cousins & INFINITE oppas xD Sungyeol, I will eat you first :*

Cakes&Cuppies by Ally Hassan ^^