Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// michingesseo -.- Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 9:40 AM | 1 comments

Tumblr_m15bqefckx1r29t5yo1_500_large

Assalamualaikum & annyeong yeorobun,

 Finally I get to update my blog. Susah betol nak update. Btw, look at my new skin~ Ohsem right? :) Keh. Forget about that. Why do I always update my blog every time I changed my skin. lulz. Sorry for boring you ._.

 Next citerrr. My sweet-sour 15 year old life is crazy. I'm telling you, it's insane. Folio Sejarah tak siap, kena hantar minggu depan. Mid-year exam minggu depan. What a life ~

 Hari Khamis lepas, something happen. Our English teacher was absent, so Cikgu S gantikan. Cikgu tu bagi 'ceramah' kat kitorang pasal markah ujian setara kitorang jatuh. Dia marah sebab kitorang ni kelas KRK . kelas budak pandai . tch. I admit it, my grades aren't good that time. But teacher, I'll try my hard to score better.

 To be honest, I don't like to stay in that class. Plus, I'm not worth it. My UPSR results are not that good either... I only get 3A & 2B . I don't know how I get the KRK class .__. The others are like 4A's or 5A's but me 3A's. Songsaeng-nim, I'm really not worthy to be in that class. Everyone is smarter than me. It suffers me. UGH

Bye-yeoms.

4 MORE DAYS TILL INFINITE IS BACK !

image

INFINITE 'The Chaser' Teaser it out!! Yeollie is so asdfghjkl handsome *dies & went to heaven*

Labels: ,