Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Suffered. Tuesday, May 8, 2012 | 5:06 PM | 0 comments


sumpah comel diorang nih...


Assalamualaikum & hi-yeoms ~

 Kyaaaaaa I haven't update my blog for friggin' years weeks. Yet I can't even online for a week!! Wanna know why? It's because le internet connection is broken down -.- You don't know how suffered I am for 7 days! Jinja! Naega michin yeoja .____. Internet is like everything to me. Part of my daily life. I rather let the tv broke down but not the internet!!

 I miss my facebook, twitter, FF, youtube, tumblr & blog!! But most of all I miss my dear lovable chubby squishy cutie cuddly hug-able derpy teddybear , Do Kyungsoo <3 Naneun neomu neomu neomu bogoshippeoyo ;A; I miss him so much that I even doodled my work book with full of  '내 사랑 디오' which means My love, D.O. ><

 For 7 days without internet... I stuck in the room all day long, watching korean dramas with my sis. We watched Playful Kiss & Coffee Prince. It was fun tho :) But demm it's not fun as online =.= I felt like a lazy bear hibernating. I didn't even touch my books. Gila kan? I know, thanks for the compliment.

 But the good news now the internet is back ! Now I can online & live happily ^-^ cheyh. Folio Sejarah belom siap lagi ._. Anywaysss... Alhamdulillah Internet dah ok ~ Boleh buat kerja online. kehkeh. Bukak aje internet, terus serang youtube! Tengok sume fancams/vids D.O sampai pengsan kekejangan. xD

 Uishh Banyak betul perkara yg berlaku. I've been left out T_T I can't wait for Apink/Infinite/Beast comebacks.  Palli comeback eonnies/oppas!

bye-yeoms

Next Week is Exam Day =.=

Labels: , , ,