Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// EXO Challenge Day 27 - 28 Monday, June 25, 2012 | 4:15 PM | 0 comments

Assalammualaikum & hiyeoms~

 Neh I know I didn't update my blog for the past 3 days. I don't know why I'm getting lazy & lazier ;A; scratch that. I'm pretty busy now since PMR is near the block now ._. Someone take me away ~

Exo Challenge Day 27 : Your favorite picture of Tao

Tumblr_m63pffekfc1rpcg1oo6_r1_500_large
Cute pandas >3< my panda

Exo Challenge Day 28 : Your favorite pictures of D.O & Chanyeol

Tumblr_m3rvcm32bi1qckf2oo1_r1_500_large
"bish, I know I'm cute but I'm Bacon's"

Tumblr_m635p8gg2m1rpxflno1_500_large
pure perfection ;~;

KYAAAAAAA jjang kyeopta ~ ! IT'S SO FLUFFY SQUISHY , I'M GONNA DIE *imitate Agnes*

K till then. Pyyong ^^

cr: pandakyungsoo.t.c

Labels: , , , ,