Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Exo Challenge Day 22 - 23 Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | 4:21 PM | 0 comments

Assalammualaikum & annyeong yeorobun~

 Tbh, I am bored looking at my own blog. Hmm maybe I'll change the skin later. And there's a retard keep staring at me in class today. But that retard is a genius retard *ada paham?* I can't even scold him. Saying nasty things at him will not get him any dumber =_= ughh *I blame myself for my shtty results* k lari tajuk pulak. Back to le challenge.

Exo Challenge Day 22 - Your third favorite teaser

this. This teaser is so cool *u* he is so friggin' awesome ! jyeah he is my lil bro's bias. kekeke

Exo Challenge Day 23 - 6 random pics of any members in EXO

Tumblr_m5jbbhukkz1qckf2oo1_r1_500_large
TAO looks yummy here. I could eat him up :9

Tumblr_m5szr2qegc1rpgyi3_large
save that lips for me ~ *get smacked by dozen of fangirls*

Tumblr_m5gk2t6wzh1r0ge7no1_500_large
Lemme be your ice cream *creepy smile*

Tumblr_m5tzaec3h31r0194xo1_500_large
ssstop being so qute !! I'm ashamed of myself as a girl. lol jaykay ~

Tumblr_m4trsumovj1qi9b53o1_500_large
awkward...awkward indeed .

Tumblr_m4rh0d4mo31r967c6o1_500_large
asdfghjkltoomanywordstofitinthiscaption

that's it. fufufufu the 6th pic is the quuuuuutest xD D.O. smiles *melt* oppar, wait for me. Once we meet, the first thing I do is pinch your cheeks to feel how chubby they are ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) hehehe <--- creepy fangirl.

cr : tumblr


Labels: