Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// EXO Challenge Day 9 - 10 Monday, June 11, 2012 | 5:52 PM | 0 comments

Tumblr_lzql34xsft1r8kukeo1_500_large

Assalamualaikum & annyeong ~

You can skip this if you want too & proceed to the challenge . 

 First day of school after 2 weeks holiday....seriously malas!! Plus, I'm scared to know my results. My math paper...sucks. The numbers are in red. UGH. I hate you math. And I pretty sure Yeollie oppa hates you too. Troll. The saddest thing happen....my KH marks dropped ._. I was like "WTH?" I'm pretty sure I study it . for two hours o_o Why is this happening to me? Aishhh... For my English, my marks also dropped T_T 80% is a nono. Oh well, at least I still get an A. //creys. Alhamdulillah... I got 83% for Agama ^-^ So currently, I got 2A's now. Targeting BM for another A too. But I don't think that will happen *sigh* Obviously my english is better than malay. tsktsk. Am I really a malay here? ;~; Budak cina lagi pandai BM drpd aku...malunyaa ><

Let's continue to the challenge !!

Exo Challenge Day 9 - A picture of Kai smiling.

Tumblr_m5ae0ehfda1ry4s0to1_500_large
- source -

This dude...memang susah nak senyum. lol. Kim Jongin-sshi, please smile a lot !! :)


Exo Challenge Day 10 - Your favourite gif of Lay.



Yes, Yixing gege...you are fabulous. You too, Thehun! xD

Cr : e x o p p a

Today at school, fangirling with my BFFs about INFINITE ^-^ Congratz on their #INFINITIZE6THWIN

Labels: , , , , ,