Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// EXO Challenge Day 7 - 8 Sunday, June 10, 2012 | 2:45 PM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & annyeong readers,

 Today I will continue the challenge, not one but two. Jimat sikit post. Hehe. Furthermore, I want to end this challenge ASAP. I'm afraid I'll continue my hiatus soon >< Tomorrow is school day. Tch whatever. So I'll hurry finish today challenges so I could finish my homeworks o_______o

Day 7 : Any picture of any member you love


Oh kris ._. I looooooooove this pic. 100% Perfection.

Tumblr_m3k6tpx5ap1r0vruco1_500_large

Not a pic but a gif. Bole kan? hehe. Chanyeol winkeu ~~ So cuteee *o*

Ok that's it. Sebenarnya, ada banyak lagi gambar awesome2 , but nanti lagg pulak blog sya nih... Nak letak semua members tapi takut tak muat nanti. huhu



Day 8 : Your bias from EXO-K

Tumblr_m51l3yxsmg1rvu1nfo1_500_large

Stage name : D.O.  (Hangul: 디오) 
Real name : Do Kyungsoo  (Hangul: 도경수   Hanja: 度慶洙) 
Birth : 12th January 1993
Position : Main vocalist
Blood type : A
Height : 173cm
Status : ALREADY TAKEN BY ME :P Scandal with Kai

- The End -

Tumblr_m57phmncul1qcslcco1_500_large
HE IS THE ADORKABLE CREATURE IN THE WORLD :3

EEEEEEEEHHHHH MY SIS SAID THAT D.O IS NOT CUTE NOR HANDSOME. I WAS LIKE "ARE YOU ASHAGHJAGFA SERIOUS?" :( SHE IS LUCKY THAT SHE IS MY SISTER. IF NOT, I WOULD HAVE PULL HER HAIR OUT .

Currently listen to F(x) - Electric Shock ! Amber-sshi *u*

Source : tumblr 

Labels: , ,