Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// EXO D-6 : Your second favorite teaser Friday, June 8, 2012 | 1:05 PM | 0 comments

Wqskxz_large_large
*u* -source-


Assalamualaikum & hi yeoms :)

 I will just skip the intro to the challenge today. My second favorite teaser is ...


 Yeap! This time it's Kai le Dansheen Mesheen ^^ otl. I love all of his teasers. He is a really good dancer. SO SMEXY ~_~ and ohh his lipssss !! It look so squishy XDD Ahh his evil smirks kill me. Although it look kinda creepy but heeyy it's KAI we're talking about. Kai is such a tease. I know you want him more ;P

 I love this teaser and also teaser #13 ; the one Sehun dance on le chair(?) But I like Kai's dancing better. I'm thorry thehun-ah...and I'm thorry for making fun of your lipth  .

Challenge accomplished. K bye-yeom!

Holiday almost over now. I haven't touch my homeworks yet. Whoa I'm such a Rebel.

Labels: ,