Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// I'M FREEEEEE or not ;A; Friday, May 25, 2012 | 5:37 PM | 2 comments

Tumblr_m4ftk4tnnz1qcy16lo1_500_large

Assalamualaikum & hi-yeoms,

 I'm back with new entry now. *wriggle eye-brows* Finally, it's Fridaaay ~ And tomorrow is holiday. FYEAH HOLIDAY IS COMING ! I will spending 2 weeks with lots of relax spree. And uh maybe study a little bit ._. psst like that will happen. aigoo ... me and my negative thoughts.

 This holiday, my family and cousins plan to go to Singapore but got cancelled. Instead, we plan to go to Pulau Tioman. uh. I want to go to SG ._. I don't like swimming cuz I can't . my long legs are good for nothing .

 How I love fridays. Today got Music Bank ( my OT7 *squeals* ) G.na eonnie will comeback with '2Hot' ! The song is daebak & pretty addicting, jinjja. But the mv dissapoints me. B1A4 with 'Baby Goodnight'. Aweee my Sandeullie oppar *O* The song is sweet and cute. But I don't think the lyrics is cute. otl. pft cheaters. CNU is really hot without the glasses. But the cuteness will never be erased in him <3

 And uhh, JJ PROJECT ! JR & JB. Me likey JR better. Started falling for him since DH2. What A Cutie Pie. I wish I could eat him up. * Sungyeol death glares you * gulps.... Then, Running Man time! Today episode starring JYP . Looking forward to it since my bro said the ep is a lot more funnier ^^

 At 9:05pm. Salamander Guru airs it's first episode in ONE HD. My shining Minho ~ and a lot more idol guests. I'm reaaaaally excited. This is going to be a fine Friday :3 I hope nobody cockblock my moment with my biases. If someone dares to, I'll flip someone's car like L's. HOHOHO *evil laugh! not santa's -.-*

image

 Yeeeeeyyyy more party time with my happy place, Asianfanfics.com ! Just me & my lappie & my wild imaginative mind. kekeke.

I will start doing 30 days Exo Challenge soon :)

Labels: ,