Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Home Sweet Home ~ Wednesday, June 6, 2012 | 1:30 AM | 0 comments

Tumblr_m4v9jbiwi91qd75jqo1_500_large
#INFINITIZE4thWIN checked :3

Assalamualaikum & hiyeoms ~

 So yeah, Yeollie Kim is back. I'm back from 3 days vacation on Pulau Tioman :) Many things happened there. But to cut it short, it..was..nice despite the hot weather and the sea of noisy crowds -.- pssh, holiday at these type of place is not my cup of tea . Aaah at least it was enjoyable since my family and cousins are there ^^ There will be no fun without them. As long as they're with me, I'm fine with anything :3

 I'm sorry for not updating any pics. Well cuz I don't want to reveal my derp face. kehkeh. Lemme tell you a bit about the activities we'd done.


  • Swimming ---> well of course. Duhh
  • Boat ride ---> Ooh I missed this ~~
  • Snorkeling ---> I can't find my Nemo ._.
  • Karaoke ---> Nahh. Not me. But the grown ups :)
  • Tug of War ---> what a risky game...
  • Eating & sleeping xD

Little fishies bit my toes ;~;

K that's it. We didn't do much but swim. Oh gosshhh my skin is getting darker. It would be nice if my skin is tanned a bit . *nvm i think i look ugly with it lol*

 AAAAH ! Now that I'm home, I can finish reading ff & fangirling again. Absolutely falling for BIGBANG 'ALIVE' special album & also WONDERGIRLS 'WONDER PARTY' album. I wanna buy them all. But *sigh* I don't have much money ._. Can you guys inform me if you ever saw any Money Tree ? xD And uhm, I'll continue my exo challenge ASAP ><


Happy birthday to BEAST maknae, Woonie oppa & 4minute HyunA eonnie ! Stay awesome guys :3

Labels: , , , , ,